In its 53 years of untiring service to Higher Education, the College has produced many alumni/alumnae who have gone on to become successful academicians, heads of educational institutions, teachers, administrators, lawyers, politicians, civil activists, literary figures, musicians, singers, actors, dramatists, sportsmen, businessmen and many more. Thus the College has played an immensely significant role not only in imparting higher education, but also in strengthening civil society, and guiding marginalized youths to become responsible citizens of the country. The alumni/alumnae are encouraged to remain connected to the College through the KALIMPONG COLLEGE ALUMNI ASSOCIATION (established in 2003), and also through the Facebook page- KALIMPONG COLLEGE STUDENTS. The Alumni Association works in close affinity with the college for its all round development.
i) Students are expected to treat the members of the entire College Staff and their fellow students with courtesy both in and out of the College. There must be no disorderly or offensive conduct at any time.
ii) College property such as furniture, library books, laboratory equipments, sports kits and NCC outfits etc. must be treated with due care.
iii) Impersonation at Roll Call is an offence.
iv) The Principal has authority to impose fines or other appropriate punitive measures in case of violation of College rules and discipline, and in extreme cases may suspend or expel an offender.
-: IMPORTANT :-
1. Read all the information in the website before filling up the forms.
2. Applicants aspiring to take up Honours are directed to fill up the forms for both the Honours and the General courses initially. Candidates not selected in the merit list for Honours are required to take admission in the General Course by paying stipulated fee to be eligible to be selected in the second list or may be in the third list depending on the number of vacant seats created.
3. Selected candidates are required to bring original and self attested copy of the required documents.
4. A print out of submitted online form along with a passport size photo must be produced at the college during admission.
5. College copy of the bank challan for registration fee (online registration fee) must be paid in the college bank account mentioned in the challan/screen instruction.
6.Physically challenged candidates are directed to contact the Principal or Mr BB Sharma, the office Superintendent directly for any assistances.
7. Students may put their grievances, if any to the Grievances Box.
Contact college office for BBA admission